37-39 East Cheap
A Central London Office Refurbishment.
Levels 01 – 05. Corporate office + new ground floor reception to service office, ground and lower ground levels plus a new lift to serve the offices.
The works consists of the following:
- LV distribution throughout the building.
- Containment throughout the building for LV sub-mains, LV final circuits, IT cabling, security cabling, BMS cabling, fire detection and voice evacuation cabling and controls, including trunking, conduits, high-level tray and trunking.
- Cat 6, structured cabling throughout the building.
- Small power installation including underfloor trunking, and floor boxes.
- Electrical connections to mechanical plant.
- General/emergency and feature lighting
- Design and installation of new fire alarm system, detection, and interfaces with other systems.
- Access control.
- Earthing system.
- Fire stopping